Monday, April 10, 2017

Boom Stick Review and a Look at the Kitchen Remodel

I was looking at a video on Cindy Joseph's  Saturday's with Cindy video series (of Boom Stick Beauty fame).  This one showcased her 118-year-old Dutch Victorian house.  Amazing house!  But what made me grin from ear to ear as she has my sink!  The one we found at auction and replumbed the entire kitchen ourselves to move it to a different wall so I have counter space. (and I also grinned ear to ear when the old metal cabinets covered in sparkly contact paper were taken off to a recycler).

Seriously, try her products - you'll ditch the giant bag of makeup in no time.I got some as a gift and I had to order refills. There's a sheer tint for cheeks and lips, an illuminator to highlight your best features and a moisturizing stick to add some healthy glow to where you need it. They're made out of all natural ingredients and are perfect, before, during and post workout for a healthy beautiful look. She also has a line of honey-based skin care products I'm going to try and review next. At age 58, I think "less is best" as far as looking great.  Too much makeup is more aging than paring it down and these products are great for that.

Here's the kitchen remodel - to make it look like an OLD kitchen. (I still have to finish the plaster work but was waiting for warmer weather).

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Great job on the kitchen! It looks period correct! Also have used the Boom before!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Having been fortunate enough not to have to diet as a young woman - hitting middle age to find my Metabolism moved to Aruba and didn't even send a postcard was a rude awakening. Thanks for sharing the fun and the pain of getting back in shape. Note: If you are a stranger and include a link in your comment - it will not be posted, to ensure no SPAM or viruses are shared. Any link I post is tested first.